At Fullerton Club. We offer state of the art equipment including Icarian, Hammer Strength, Precor and Free motion. Our unwavering commitment to our members can be measured by no wait times on machines and equipment. This is due to the fact that we maintain limited memberships. We understand our member’s busy schedules and with no wait times on machines, a complete workout can be easily achieved.
- Three group exercise studios
- Yoga, Pilates, NIA, step, cycling, and dance classes
- Private Pilates Reformer studio Full range of cardio equipment
- Free weights and resistance machines
- Designated stretch room with stability balls and stretch cords
- Private training by certified fitness professionals
- Towel service and amenities including shampoo, body wash, and hair dryers
- Executive locker room
- Kids club
- Basketball court
- Racquetball court
- Aqua aerobics
- Master Swim Class
- Swim lessons for adults and children
At Fullerton Club, we provide a fun-filled learning environment where kids receive a great workout, learn fundamentals and advanced skills necessary to play competitive basketball. Space is limited to 30 players each camp.
Group Swim Lessons Meridian Swim School offers year-round lessons for infants, children, and adults in an indoor heated pool.