– Stretch not only your muscles but all of
the soft tissue of your body. That includes ligaments and
tendons. Loosen tight muscles and release lactic acid build up
that causes tension, pain and fatigue.
YOGA FLOW –
This class blends elements of Ashtanga, Iyengar and Viniyoga, which em
phasizes proper alignment at an accessible pace. This is an all-level class with plenty of modifications avail able to beginners.
– A form of Yoga emphasizing the development of strength, stamina, flexibility, balance, and meditation. The use of props will aid in experiencing Asanas easier and fuller.
ASHTANGA YOGA –
This class consists of a series of poses including Sun Salutations A & B, standing sequence, seated primary series, and the finishing sequence. The result is a strong body and calm mind
ENDURANCE RIDE –
This 75 minute class is not your average workout. Whether you are training for a specific event or just want to improve your strength on the bike, this coaching style class will build your endurance for better performance.
– An invigorating water workout, which includes cardiovascular conditioning, upper and lower body muscle toning, and yoga stretches. Perfect for all fitness levels, those with back or knee injuries, and pre/post natal women. No swimming skills required.
CARDIO LINE DANCING –
Get fit while doing slides, line dances, and shuffles. Basic choreographed steps will be set to fast paced and upbeat music. Lose inches and weight by combining body toning, dance and an aerobic workout.
– This class will help your child (ages 5-12) develop discipline, gain confidence, and learn respect for themselves and others as they progress through the martial art disciplines offered in our program. This all inclusive class will focus on Submission Wrestling, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, and Jiu Jitsu.
– Students will learn self-protection techniques, evading techniques, and escape techniques. Each student will gain the confidence to protect and defend him/herself through a wide variety of techniques.
BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU – The goal of this grappling based martial art combat system is to apply a joint lock or chokehold to force the opponent into submission. Whether you need serious skills for your professional work, no-nonsense street-friendly techniques, or just want to have what it takes to defend yourself in today’s world. You won’t find a better answer than BJJ.